Wednesday, November 1, 2017

OSOLE Farewell

Good day dear Ones,

OSOLE, One Source of Life Eternal wishes to
thank you for your loving support throughout the years
and bids you fond farewell!  November concludes OSOLE online.
Final viewing of the OSOLE website

Hopefully shared messages have served in some way.

After spiritual tools are gathered, use and application is required. 
 Each is guided by their own internal teacher, this is where we are!

The OSOLE online website expires after November 2017,
however blogs will still remain accessible at:
[please retain link if you wish to remain a visitor]

  Those wishing personal spiritual exchange/insight/counsel,
direct inquiries to:  PeaceOsole@aol.com.
[please note address if desired]

Blessings and thank you below:

* * * * *

~ I AM ~

One can speak only for them self.
One cannot tell another what is right or wrong.
One can share what one knows is truth, yet until one
lives the experience, one may only be speaking words of truth.

In owning and being truth, a teacher becomes a Master.
It is in the power of this state of being that
I AM truth is conveyed.

 You have all prepared me
by being who and what you are,
thus allowing me to who and what I am. 
Thank you all with deepest and loving gratitude.
  You have handed me your pearls.  I have accepted each
 and gathered them unto me to become who and what I am that
I may gift back to you, while continuing to hold light upon
the path, so you may once again claim the truth
 and love of your own I AM ~

Peace
OSOLE
A new design to redefine
the consciousness of mankind

No comments:

Post a Comment